luni, 13 februarie 2017

LOVE MESSAGES

Top 10 Love Messages - 10 Mesaje de iubire




1. I have tried to move on
but with every guy
I feel more & more
like I’ll never be able to replace u.
And the sad thing is…
I know I have already been replaced.


2. I could search my whole life through and through and never find another you.

3. I love my life because it gave me you /I love you because you are my life

4. When you see a falling star to night, make a wish, it will come true because I wished and I found you.

5. If I had to choose whether to breathe or to love you, I would use my last breath to tell you that... I love you.


6. They say you only fall in love once, but that can't be true... Every time I look at you, I fall in love all over again.

7. I'll love you until the day after forever.

8. It's magic each time we hold each other, each time we cuddle, and each time we kiss. I feel goosebumps all over again. I never want to let you go for fear of losing you, so I just hold on a little bit tighter each day, refusing to let go. You will never know the warmth I feel inside me when I'm with you. You're all I ever wanted.

9. When I first saw you, you took my breath away.
When you first talked to me, I couldn't think.
When you asked me out, I couldn't respond.
When you touched me, I got shivers all through my body.
And when we first kissed, I floated away in my dreams.

10. You may not love me like I love you,You may not care for me like I care for you But if you ever need me, I will always be around for you.

READ ALL MESSAGEs HERE ->  Love Messages ( mesaje de iubire in engleza )
Recomandari :
Ziua IndragostitilorSms-uri de dragoste, Statusuri, Mesaje

Declaratii de dragoste

Adauga un comentariu